Athens 2hrs Segway Tour around Acropolis
Roll your way through Athens with a 2hrs Segway tour of the Acropolis (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and other famous sights in the city. Ride past ancient ruins and modern buildings alike and learn more about Greek history and culture. Spend time exploring various neighborhoods and districts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Introduction/use of Segway
- Segway ride
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Plateia Syntagmatos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Discover the best sites around Acropolis on a 2hrs tour Athens Segway tour. As you circle the amazing Acropolis foothills, you will pass by or through the New Acropolis Museum, Mars Hill, the Temple of Hephaestous, Thission, Agora, Hadrian’s Library Monasteraki, and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
Along the way, your guide will give you information about all the sights. Continue on to the House of the Greek Parliament and the Monument to the Unknown Soldier to see the changing of the guards. Head toward the National Gardens and on to the beautiful neoclassical Zappeion Hall, in front of which the surviving columns of the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch stand. Finally, enter the famous Plaka district where you will see the statue of Melina Merkouri.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Have in mind that transfer(s) service(s) to/from the meeting point are not included – a service that can be provided for your convenience – in a door to door basis and quoted as follows :• For City Center AIRBNB at the amount of Euro 20,00 eur per person payable at the spot to our driver.• For City Center Hotels at 14,00 per person round trip payable at the spot to our driver.Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dates that the tour does not operate are : National Public Holidays 1 Jan Sun New Year's Day -6 Jan Fri Epiphany -27 Feb Mon Orthodox Ash Monday-25 Mar Sat Independence Day-14 Apr Fri Orthodox Good Friday-16 Apr Sun Orthodox Easter Sunday-17 Apr Mon Orthodox Easter Monday-1 May Mon Labour Day-4 Jun Sun Orthodox Pentecost-5 Jun Mon Orthodox Whit Monday-15 Aug Tue Assumption Day-28 Oct Sat Ochi Day-25 Dec Mon Christmas Day-26 Dec Tue 2nd Day of Christmas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.