Athens Airport to Kyllini Transfer or from Kyllini to Athens
We offer excellent service in our transfers and tours:
Expertise: All our drivers are licensed by the Greek state with many years of experience in private tours and travelling the country.
Immaculate Fleet: All our vehicles are brand new, luxury cars (Mercedes, Audi, VW), thoroughly sanitized the day prior to the tour.
Experience and Sector knowledge: We have been in the transfer and private, personalized tour business for the last 20 years.
Guest-Centered: We strongly believe that our guests are at the center of our business, always providing the best holistic service in the highest quality.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air conditioned vehicle with WiFi
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge - Toll fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your professional English speaking driver will pick you up from Athens airport or Piraeus/Rafina ports or any hotel/airbnb in Athens.He will hold a sign with your name so it will be very easy to recognize him. It usually takes 3 to 4 hours travelling on the motorway to arrive to Kyllini port or to Kyllini resorts area.
Departure Point :
We pick up from the Athens airport - Piraeus and Rafina port as well as all hotels or Airbnb in Athens and suburbs. From Lavrio port a surcharge will be needed. Your driver will be waiting for you at the lobby/port/airport holding a sign with your name on.
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
OtherSyntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece - From every hotel at Syndagma square
Return Detail :Kyllini, Greece - We drop off in Kyllini port or ay any hotel in Kyllini area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.