Athens Electric Bike Tour Fast Track
An enjoyable 2 hours ride, seeing the sights whilst cruising effortlessly with our e-bikes around the best places in Athens.
We offer Many Types of Bikes
We can fit you with the perfect bike because we carry all sizes and types of bikes. (For children from 12+ years to Adults of any age, Bicycles & Tricycles)
Longest Operating Hours
You don't have all the time in the world? Book with us in 3 convenient time slots. We offer 3 tours per day starting at 9:30 am, 12:30 noon and 3:30 pm, to explore The Historical Center of Athens at your convenience.
Best E-Bikes in Town
Comfort, Safety, Our E-bikes & equipment are guaranteed to make your biking experience 100% street-free.
Free Insurance cover
Free insurance cover for every E-Bike rider who is participating in our E-Bike tours, in case of injury or against any 3rd party.
GPS-Guided audio tour (in 9 Languages)
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Rider's Insurance & Third Party Insurance
- GPS-Guided audio tour (in 9 Languages)
- Intercom system with Tour leader
What's excluded :
- Entrances to Museums & Archaeological Places
- An enjoyable 2 hours ride, with minimum stops, seeing the sights whilst cruising effortlessly with our e-bikes around the best places in Athens.
Climbing the hill of the Nymphs, there is time to stop and take in the amazing views of the Acropolis, before rolling downhill to AerusPagus and the ancient Odeon of Herodes Atticus. From here, we continue through the DionysiouAeropagitou Street passing the theatre of Dionysos and New Museum of Acropolis.
We’ll have time for further stops at the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Handrian’s Arch, the Evzones presidential guard and Parliament, so you may experience these impressive features of the city. There will be plenty of opportunities for pictures and to absorb the culture Athens has to offer.
The tour also includes the National Gardens, whilst we head towards the Presidential Mansion and Panathenaic Stadium. On the return route, the tour cuts a path through the gorgeous Plaka and Aerides districts, where you’ll discover the Tower of the Winds and find the remains of the Ancient and Roman Agora.
Main Tour Features:
Odeion of Herodes Atticus
Stoa of Attalos
Departure Point :Iraklidon 5, Athina 118 51, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Tagalong Trailer Bike
- Child Carrier Baby Trailer
- Carrier Fitting Child Seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.