Athens half day guiding tour
Explore Acropolis, Plaka and bus tour around Syntagma Square, University departments.
The Acropolis of Athens is an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance, the most famous being the Parthenon.
The tour is mix of walking tour and bus tour, so you do not need walk all the time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
You will visit antient Athens with the most famous attraction - Acropolis
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, apartments,villas Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.