Athens Photo Tour
This walking tour will take you through some of the most iconic monuments of the Greek capital and help you uncover the hidden treasures of Athens while capturing breath-taking pictures. Your personal photographer will take photos of you and your company in iconic locations of Athens, tailored to your needs and wishes. Stroll through the picturesque city centre, discover its secrets and receive your unique photo album of Athens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Fotographer
- Personalised photo album sent up to 48 hours max after the tour
- Surprise quality gift
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
You will have the chance to create your own personalized photo album of Athens by incorporating historic monuments, iconic neighborhoods and unique experiences such as change of Greek National Guards (Evzones), the Greek National Gardens, the Temple of Zeus and Handrian’s Arch, the Parthenon, Acropolis Museum, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia and the Temple of Nike, the Ancient Agora, Tzistaraki Mosque, Hadrian’s Library, Avyssinias Square, Elytis House, Roman Forum, Tower of the Winds, Madrasah Gate, Plaka-Anafiotika and famous Ermou Street.
Departure Point :"Syntagma" Metro Station, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.