Athens Private Full Day Guided Tour (up to 15 in a luxurious Mercedes Minibus)
With years of experience, we offer a personalized service to create an unforgettable private tour for small groups and individuals.Our aim has always been to provide tailor-made privately chauffeured tours and transportation services in Greece, specifically in the historic capital of Athens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Cruise ship pickup & return
- Groups of up to 15 with luxurious Mercedes Sprinter
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour 100% exclusive to your group
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for archeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis of Athens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis of Athens, Athens 105 58, Greece
Experience a Full-Day Private Tour in Athens, a city that reconciles past and present in a unique way. Your chauffeur will drive by the Monument to the Unknown Soldier in front of the House of Parliament on the Constitution (Syntagma) Square, the Panathenaic Stadium (site of the first modern Olympic Games that were held in 1896), the Presidential Palace (ex Royal Palace) and several government buildings. The tour will continue along Panepistimiou Avenue, past the Catholic Cathedral as well as a collection of buildings often quoted as the “Neoclassical Trilogy”, that is the Academy, the University and the National Library, landmarks of neoclassical architecture.
In addition your chauffeur will take you to the colossal Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch, the Acropolis with its many monuments including the Parthenon, the Propylaia, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens (Caryatids). We will drive by the feet of Acropolis through the historical neighborhood of Plaka (old Athens), we will also visit the Greek and Roman ancient agora, and if time allows, we will have lunch in a typical Greek restaurant.
After lunch we will visit some of the most important museums in Athens, either the new Acropolis Museum, or the National Archaeological Museum, both of which are showcasing masterpieces of the ancient Greek civilization.
The tour will end on Lycabettus hill, the highest hill in town, where you will enjoy a spectacular view of Athens and also relax.
Finally, your driver will drop you at the cruise terminal or your hotel in Athens.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or airport-portAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port Greece
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.