Athens Semi-private Greek Dance Lesson with Dinner
Make invaluable memories and indulge in an authentic local experience by joining us for an evening full of Greek music, dance, and lots of delectable food! Follow the lead of an expert dance instructor and learn the steps of the most renowned Greek folk dances.
Following your dancing experience, you will have the opportunity to drink and eat like a local. Enjoy a 3-course meal in a traditional restaurant in the heart of Athens, accompanied by live Greek music and a Greek fold dancing show by professional dancers dressed in traditional greek folk uniforms. Have fun, the Greek way!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dance lesson (1.5-hours)
- Traditional Greek dinner at a restaurant with live Greek music
- One or two glasses of wine or any other beverage
- Goodbye gift as a memento of your experience
- Services of a local guide
- We CAN provide food substitutions for vegetarians
- All taxes and VAT
What's excluded :
- Any additional orders or purchases
- Private transportation
Wear your most comfortable outfit and stretch your legs as an evening of dancing lies before you! Walk along the striking Areopagitou Street until you reach the beautiful location, where your Greek folk dance class will take place.
Enjoy an 1.5-hour Greek folk dance lesson and get introduced to the most popular dances from all over Greece. Follow the steps with the help of your dance instructor as they share their valuable knowledge in regard to the history and origins of each dance. Understand how dancing is an integral part of Greek culture and how it affects the locals' social life.
*Please note that depending on the season and the number of people taking part, the dancing lesson may take place in the neighborhood of Plaka instead of on Philopappos Hill.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Philopappos Hill, Athens 105 55 Greece
Having earned your dinner by dancing the calories away, it’s time to have fun the way Greeks do in a local tavern. With an amazing view of the illuminated Acropolis, you will get the chance to experience an original Greek feast or “glendi”.
A delicious dinner, deeply aromatic wine, Greek music and the company of warmhearted locals will fill up your evening with lots of laughter and dance.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Plaka, Plaka, Athens, Attica
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional Greek dinner to include Greek salad, three appetizers, a liter of Greek wine per 4 people, entree, and dessert
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.