Athens Street Art Walk
Explore Athens in an unconventional way on this fascinating street art walking tour, led by a local artist. In recent years, Athens has become the site of some of Europe’s best street art, with more than 2,000 viewable works around the city. You’ll see a variety of neighborhoods and learn about each of them through the artwork, with your artist guide as your docent. This is a small-group tour limited to 12 people, so you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions as you go.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking local guide
- Wireless Tour Guide System
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Psirri, Athens Greece
Artisan accessories, exotic spice bazaars, and bohemian cafe-bars, they’re all part of the village vibe of this must-see neighbourhood, which features some of the best street art in town!
Pass By: Gazi, Voutadon Street Kerameikos Metro Station, Athens Greece
Over the past couple of decades, Athens’ Gazi district has seen an incredible amount of development, becoming the new cool place to be in the city. It’s now full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas, bars, music venues, and, of course, art – the old city gasworks has been turned into a museum/cultural center named “Technopolis”, which may be unique in Europe.
Departure Point :ΣΤ.ΘΗΣΕΙΟΥ, Athens 118 51, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- * Wireless Tour Guide Systems will be provided to all participants. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use (disposable).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.