Athens Street Food Tour: Explore City's Iconic Eateries
This gastronomic adventure starts with a delicious Greek coffee and a delicacy while you enjoy the early morning vibe of the city and the view to Acropolis as you take the first sip. Travel through time as you get to know the history of one of the oldest coffee shops in Athens.
Taste the most famous morning snack of Greece and visit one of the most famous food places in Athens operating since 1945 where you'll taste the famous Souvlaki. Learn about some of the most delicious products of this country during a mini-seminar about olive oil, Greek yogurt, and honey. This is the most vibrant part of the city, a year-round food oasis. Here you will feel the real pulse of the city, among food stalls, coffee shops, open-air markets, and well-hidden tavernas.
We will end this gastronomic adventure tasting the most famous Greek dessert with roots in deep antiquity. Travel back in time as you enjoy this delicacy at one of the most historical places of Athens opened back in 1923.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast - Greek morning street food
- Snacks - Souvlaki, sweets, yogurt, honey
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Additional food, drinks or products you may want to buy during the activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Explore the Greek gastronomic scene of Athens while you visit some of the most iconic eateries where you will taste the most legendary street food.
Departure Point :Pandrossou 66, Athina 105 55, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.