Atlas Mountain Highlights: Three Valleys Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore the three valleys of the Atlas Mountains in a guided day trip from Marrakech! See the Plateau Kik, Asni Ouirgane Valley and Takerkoust Dam and make the best of your stay while in Morocco!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel drop-off and pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This tour starts by a pick up from your hotel in an air-conditioned minibus to the the exploration of the three valleys, at the end your driver will drop you back to your hotel.
Asni Ouirgane Valley: 60 km from Marrakech, on the road to Taroudant Ouirgane The highlight of the surrounding mountains, in places, at 2300 meters, extending over several kilometers. A boon for walkers. This valley is known for its wildlife and exceptional flora, in fact, the site is home to nature reserves where you can see gazelles and sheep of the Atlas.
Plateau Kik: dominated by the chain of the High Atlas culminated with peaks over 4000 meters. Magnificent views of Mount Toubkal Plateau Kik is located above Asni, overlooking the dam of Lalla Takerkoust. This is a good place for lunch. Takerkoust dam: Just 30 kilometers from Marrakech, the Lalla Takerkoust dam forms an artificial lake along 7km. This is a cool oasis. Relaxation away from the hustle and heat of Marrakech.
A women's cooperative of Argan oil: the opportunity to discover the different stages of the traditional producing argan oil is known for use in the field of food and cosmetic benefits,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.