Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys Private Tour from Marrakech
Experience traditional Moroccan life and stunning scenery on a private day trip from Marrakech to four famous valleys in the Atlas Mountains. Discover the lovely waterfalls in Ourika Valley, explore traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone in Oukaimeden Valley, and delight in the fruit orchards of Asni Valley. See more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Takerkoust Lake and the limestone Kik Plateau.
Main measures to comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control against COVID – 19:
• Sanitizing hand rub available in all our vehicles.
• Protective face masks will be distributed to each passenger. Obligatory use of its during the trip.
• Surfaces of the vehicule will be wiped with disinfectant after each use.
• Driver and/or guide will wear masks and gloves during the journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4x4 with an English speaking guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Experience traditional Moroccan life and stunning scenery on a private day trip from Marrakech to four famous valleys in the Atlas Mountains. Discover the lovely waterfalls in Ourika Valley, explore traditional Berber villages made of adobe.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.