Atlas Mountains And Berber Villages 3 Valleys Day Trip
We will see the Dam/lake of Lalla Takerkoust with its great extension, we cross Berber villages, where we will enjoy wonderful views. We will have tea with the locals. Next, we will continue our journey by cracking the Kik plateau and between mountains and wheat fields, through pictures of villages and along the highest peaks of the Atlas Mountains until we reach the Asni Valley.
We continue towards the famous Ourika Valley, it is still one of the most beautiful and best-conserved valleys of Morocco, the small villages clinging to the flanks of the massifs, the waterfalls and rocky landscapes that are confused with the omnipresent desert, all this forms a wild and seductive harmony in the confines of the western Atlas. In ourika valley, you will have 2 to 3 hours of hiking to visit the waterfalls with your local guide, after that you will have lunch by the river or on the terrace of a restaurant in the valley. By the afternoon we will drive back to/
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Driver/guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks
- Local guide fees (5€ per person)
- Gratuities and Personal Expenses
We will leave at 9 AM from Marrakech, in the direction of the 3 valleys. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head to the impressive Atlas Mountains, visiting the 3 valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, the Asni Valley and the Oukaimeden Valley as well as the valley of Sidi Fares. Meet the traditional Berber culture along the way.
We will leave at 9 AM from Marrakech, in the direction of the 3 valleys. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head to the impressive Atlas Mountains, visiting the 3 valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, the Asni Valley, and the Oukaimeden Valley as well as the valley of Sidi Fares. Meet the traditional Berber culture along the way.
On the excursion from Marrakech to the atlas, you can visit the Berber souk on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and if you wish (optional) you can stop at a Berber house, which opens the door for you and invites you to see the way prepare the traditional bread, and have a Moroccan tea.
Drive back to Marrakesh at the end of the afternoon around 5 PM
• Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
• Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
• Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations in Marrakech at 9 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.