Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys + Camel Ride: Day Trip from Marrakech
This full day trip to the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys with camel ride is an excursion that takes you to 3 different valleys in the High Atlas Mountains with visits to High Atlas Mountain Berber Villages. Include is Lunch with a Berber family, a trip to view waterfalls with a chance to see stunning mountain landscapes plus you will also be able to see Berber women extracting the unique Argan Oil from the nuts of the Argan Trees. How can you come to Morocco and not have a Camel Ride?
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (tips)
- Morning Pick Up at accommodation or at Pick Up Point.
Departure Point :19 طريق سيدي عبد العزيز، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pick Ups: Customer should send full details of address. Other Pick Ups: Café Argana Place d'Jamaa El Fna (Main Square)
OtherMarrakesh, Morocco - Pick Up Point: Customers Hotel or Place d'Jamaa El Fna (Main Square)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.