Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls - Camel ride Day Trip Marrakech
> Dive into the Berber culture
> Eat traditional food
> Enjoy the views of the Altas Mountains
> ride the camels for about 30/40 minutes
We will guide you through the landscape as the red city walls of Marrakech give way to plains, green valleys, gorges, rivers, and waterfalls. Just an hour and a half away from Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains welcome you with fresh mountain air. During one of the stops along the tour, you will visit an original Berber house and learn about their ancient traditions. This Amazigh family will make a welcoming tea and show you how to make traditional mint tea. We will then reach the last village where you will take a guided walk through some of the prettiest trails and villages until you reach the waterfall.
Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family. We will finally walk for another half an hour back to the car, which will drive you back to Marrakesh around 5:30 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and / or tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Entrance - Atlas Mountain & hiking in Morocco-Berber villages camel-tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Enjoy a Full day trip starting from Marrakech to the majestic Atlas Mountains. Your first experience will be a Camel ride in road of (ourika valley), then we'll drive to get to Atlas famous by its waterfall, this lush valley’s waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and I will help you to fully explore this villages & waterfalls and have a drink in the front of it, also before that we'll stop in an a Argan Oil Co-operative of the Berber ladies to have some breakfast and learn how they turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products, Continue through Asni valley near "Ski resort", and taking a secluded mountain road standing at 1800 meters above sea level to reach Imlil village, and you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and discover the authentic life of Berber people and culture. Afterward, head toward (tagadert village), the place where you will get lunch at a local Berber house and enjoying a Berber meal made by my mother.
In addition my area famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches.etc), so have your camera ready to take pictures of the highest peak in North Africa from our traditional terraces, Toubkal mount with more than 4000 m. after lunch at my home we will continue our discovering the Berber area And go back to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.