Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Private Tour from Marrakech
Get away from the hustle of Marrakech and discover the amazing Atlas Mountains, stop for pictures all along the way and see the big contrast between the Asni vallye, and imlil vallye and Lalla Takerkouste dam. And try the best meal ever in Morocco in a house facing the highest peak in North Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech Tours Guide
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Mount Toubkal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech Tours Guide, Avenue 18 Novembre brahimobrahim Villa 9، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
After meeting you in Marrakech, we will head southeast towards the majesty of the High Atlas Mountains. We will stop to take a photo of the oldest Berber village in the Tahanout area and then visit the Berber women's cooperative.
The third stop will take part in Asni to photograph it and the summit of the oukaimden before reaching Imlil .
Once we reach the village of Imlil , we will start our walk through the Berber villages and discover their culture and the Berber way of life.
We will also visit a waterfall in the middle of nowhere. The hike will be smooth and the view is breathtaking, amazing, and beautiful.
Lunch will be prepared by our family in a traditional home.
Then, we will head to the kik plateau, where we will enjoy a stopper of tea while enjoying looking at this amazing platau desert, agafay and the takarkoust dam , looking all at once.
The last activity we will do is ride a camel and receive your massage before taking our car to go to Marrakech. Around 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Tahnaout, Morocco
Stop to take pictures of Azrou Village and Visit berber woman coorporative to have typical berber breakfast
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Visit local the weekly Berber Market and stop to take pictures of the Valleys and ski resort
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Discover the Majestic High Atlas Mountains, and enjoy the amazing landscapes of different valleys.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Mount Toubkal is the highest peak in North Africa
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
Visit Lalla Takerkouste Dam, and then try New York by Camle Ride in the roky Desert.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.