Atlas Mountains Day Tour from Marrakech Explore The Berber Villages & Waterfalls
Explore the Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains on a full-day trip to the Imlil Valley, Ait Souka, Imlil waterfalls, . Visiting Berber family home and have lunchith them and drink tea gives this day a more personal feel than traditional tours, with time to ride a camel, hike, and ride a mule to a Berber community high in the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Professional mountains trekking guide
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
After picking you up from your accommodation or meeting you on an agreed point in Marrakech, we will take you on a unique adventure to discover and learn about the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle and history. You will have the opportunity to visit an argan cooperative to witness how the local women turn an Argan Nut into oil (optional), whilst also enjoying a cup of fresh mint tea, peanut butter and local bread. We will drive deeper into Atlas valleys to reach our main destination in an altitude of 1800m. In Imlil valley, we will be happy to lead you for a scenic unique walk through the berber hamlets and walnut fields for about 2 hours (flexible) , swivelling through its villages and hidden trails, whilst appreciating the nature we will get to visit a small waterfall just before reaching the highest village of Armed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atlas Mountains
An irresistible 3 courses lunch cooked and served at our family home shouldn't be missed before we drive back to Marrakech through Asni valley with a 30 minutes Camel ride experience all within the vicinity of the Atlas Mountains. During this unforgettable experience, we will be pleased to share with you all our knowledge of Morocco’s Berber local culture, lifestyles, and the most beautiful landscapes that this region has to offer. The Atlas Mountains have left customers feeling overwhelmed by its breathtaking sceneries, leading them to return! It’s a place like no other which you would not want to miss.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
On a Saturdays and Tuesdays, we will stop in Asni village or Tahanaout town and take you in a tour through the local weekly market , find your way through the crow of local berbers coming from all the surrounding villages for socialising, exchanging goods and animals and buying fresh vegetables, fruits and all their needs. At this point, head back to Marrakech passing by the 5th valley which is Tahanout that contains the biggest town of the area, conclude your thrilling tour through the Atlas mountains with drop-off at your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.