Atlas Mountains Horseback Ride Day Tour From Marrakech
There are many ways to see Morocco and one of the more pleasing ways is on horseback. in High Atlas Mountains you can come and enjoy discovering the Berber villages built against the mountainsides overlooking the river, or wander upriver and explore, absorb this unique authenticity and let nature sooth your stresses. This area is also close to the Tamatert village, so you have another option for a different landscape. Lunch is usually a picnic and of course there is always the welcome mint tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Horse ride
- local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
Take a ride among North Africa's tallest mountains for a chance to admire Morocco's highlands on horseback. This journey carries you over dusty trails, past sloping woodlands, and through the rugged High Atlas countryside to admire some of the most diverse landscapes in the country.
You're picked up from your hotel in the morning for a drive out of Marrakech and into the mountain foothills. When you arrive at the town of Tahenaout, get paired with a horse to start your ride through the wilderness of the Terre d'Amanar adventure park. Your guide leads you through forests of towering junipers and oaks, and shows you the 4,250-foot (1,300-m) view over the Asni valley and the tundra plains of Al Haouz.
Next, ride on to Rha Moulay Brahim, where a drive carries you to the village of Imlil for lunch. Take a brief walk around the area, which is dominated by a spectacular mountain stream, before you begin the trip back to Marrakech
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
• Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
• Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
• Aroumd, Aroumd, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.