Atlixco and Atlimeyaya Experiences (private tour)
The city of flowers is located so near of the Popocatépetl volcano, During your visit, do not miss the zócalo, an arabesque-style square, which houses the former convent of Carmen, dating from the sixteenth century, the Church of La Merced built in 1680 with an important pictorial collection, the Chapel of the Third Order, with a magnificent baroque altarpiece or the Temple and Convent of Santa Clara.
Atlixco share their landscape with the Popocatépetl volcano. Atlixco is important for its climate and vegetation, this little town boasts the best climate in the country. Visit nurseries, and enjoy beer and ice cream of Atlixco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel host
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- ice cream
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas Atlimeyaya
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo De Atlixco, Morales LB Centro, Atlixco 74200 Mexico
Here yo will see the mural of the municipal palace, the convent of San Francisco and you will taste handcraft bread, handcraft beer and ice cream
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Megaviveros, Heroes del 4 de Mayo #3101, Cabrera, 74360 Atlixco, Pue., Mexico
A nursery where you can find a wide variety of flowers, plants and fruit trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascadas Atlimeyaya, Puebla, Pue., Mexico
We are going to visit a trout farm (near of waterfalls) In this farm not only trout are raised, also information is disseminated about
the process involved in this activity. In addition, you can see some of its most impressive specimens in aquarium-style tanks, where thousands of these fish swim. You will feed the trouts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*All the hotels in Puebla city include (if your hotel don't appear in the list please write the address)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No recomendable para personas con síntomas de fiebre, dolor de cabeza y tos. El tour se apegará a las medidas y protocolos sanitarios de cada sitio a visitar.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- EMPRESA CERTIFICADA EN PUNTO LIMPIO POR SECTUR MÉXICO. En caso que se detecté síntomas de COVID-19 en el turista se negará el servicio y se retendrá un 25% por gastos operativos. Se firmará carta de deslinde de responsabilidades al inicio del tour y una carta de satisfacción al final del tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.