ATV + Safari Adventure Tour from Negril
Enjoy an exciting ATV adventure through acres of Jamaican wildlife, then explore the depths of a mangrove forest, engage in Jamaica's rich history and be reminded of the importance of environmental preservation on our Safari Tour for an adventure to remember!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety Helmet and Gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Access to pool, waterslide and mineral bath
- Entry/Admission - Jamwest Motorsports & Adventure Park (Home of Jamwest Speedway)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamwest Motorsports & Adventure Park (Home of Jamwest Speedway), Old Hope, Little London, Jamaica
After a brief orientation and helmet fitting, the tour will get rolling as you start your engines and get ready for an epic adventure! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off-road through magnificent tropical scenery with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from hitting the trail to arriving at Solomon Point a rustic fishing village. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through strands of hardy mangroves. Once in Salmon Point, relax on the unspoiled sandy beach and catch your breath before heading back.
Next, after signing your waiver, get seated in a 4×4 safari vehicle. Travel through the trail with the highly trained team of tour guides, botanists, and zoologists who will educate you about the various plants and animals and give you loads of historical information and animal shows. You’ll make stops along the trail and explore the unique habitats of three natural flora and fauna environments: the wetlands, rainforest, and grassland. Wander through the wetlands and see fascinating biodiversity first hand. From the boardwalks, see native crocodiles, iguanas, tortoises, snakes, and plenty more animals. Visit the natural lakes and spring ponds and watch wading birds in their natural habitats.
End your time with the tour, exhaling in seclusion, as you dip into a cool mineral bath. Soak in the luscious beauty of nature and get ready to say “ahhh.”
After an amazing experience, return to your hotel in air-conditioned comfort as you savor the memories of your adventure.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up for other Hotels, Villas and/or B&Bs in Negril, Jamaica is available on request. Confirmation of pick-up will be sent by email once location is verified.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate.
- The driver of ATV is required to have a valid driver's license.
- Photos available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Pick-up time will vary for each Negril hotel. Your hotel's exact pick-up time will be communicated by email after the hotel details have been confirmed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.