ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo in Negril
Ride all-terrain vehicles (ATV's) through mangrove systems, sandy washes and over rocky hills.This professionally guided tour takes you through many different terrains. Drive through forests and head a mere 20 minutes away to the golden untouched beaches of Salmon Point fishing village.
Finish off your experience by satisfying your appetite for adventure with the reggae horseback tour, as you trek through the Jamwest property, a reserve, and then cool off on a private beach while playing in the water.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels only
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park, Negril Jamaica
Your ATV adventure begins with pickup at select Negril hotels. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the clubhouse which hosts a restaurant, gift shop and bar. After signing your waiver you will be escorted to the ATV garages. Get outfitted with helmets and goggles to help protect you; it will be an exciting ride through the elements. Hop on for some practice laps around the training area, you’ll get the hang of piloting the vehicle before heading out. No experience is necessary; ATVs are safe and easy to drive. Hit the trail, headed for the fishing village in Salmon Point. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through strands of hardy mangroves.
Continue your day's adventure by riding a horse through the backcountry of Jamaica that challenge your senses, playing with the horses on a private beach before heading back to the stables.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Negril and Montego Bay hotelsAddress: Old Hope, Little London, Negril. Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.