ATV Quad Bike Experience – Countryside
Prepare yourself to get swept-away on this great ATV/ Quad Bike countryside adventure in Siem Reap! Get ready for a fun off-road sightseeing expedition.
Experience the countryside and historical highlights beyond the streets of Siem Reap. This quad bike adventure combines the enjoyment of ATV riding with the unique experience of the best of Cambodia’s countryside packed into a 2-hour adventure. Ride through rural villages, beautiful Buddhist temples, and marvel at the great landscape of the vast rice fields. All tours end with nice cold refreshing drinks!
You can choose to ride solo or tandem (2 people on one quad bike) for your adventure. If you wish to ride tandem please select the tandem option for one adult when booking.
To experience Cambodia’s beautiful sunset opt for starting your quad bike adventure at 4pm. Safety assessment and experience staff provided to ensure safety and maximum fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport Quad bike (ATV)
- Local Adventure English Speaking Guide on a motorcycle
- Drink Beer, water, soft drinks & cold towels during the tour
- Tuk Tuk pick up and drop off to hotel
- Others Dust mask and Helmet
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Rain gear
A guide will ride with you the entire way and stop traffic before crossing busy roads. On the way you can stop to take many pictures, as stops are upon request and highly recommended as we drive slowly to enjoy exploring the real Cambodia. Guests will witness local Cambodian culture and countryside as we pass charming local villages along the way. We will make a quick stop half way to refresh yourself with a nice cool towel and ice cold water.
Continuing the adventure, you will get a glimpse of traditional Cambodian living viewing quaint wooden homes and local roadside shops. The second stop is at Siem Reap’s first Buddhist monastery dated back to the 6th century. Here guest will get a few minutes to explore this nearly forgotten monastery and possibly strike up a conversation or two with the monks that still reside on the grounds of this ancient site. Our final stop on this off road adventure is the beautiful and tranquil rice paddies passing grazing water buffaloes and free-roaming cows.
For afternoon departures, the sunset view is also included. Your quad bike adventure chief guide will find a beautiful place to stop to see the sunset in the majestic rice paddies.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Siem Reap
Departure Time :Tandem Ride 5/26/2019 - 9/30/2021
Solo Ride 5/26/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.