ATV Seashore Combo: Adventure to Mezcalitos plus Optional Snorkeling at Playa Uvas
Discover one of the most beautiful and hidden scenarios of Cozumel Island, in a natural and exciting way. Join in one of the ATVs and take a ride along the seashore and experience the magnificent of the Caribbean Sea. The tour will give an excellent combination of beautiful scenery and exciting ride for more than two hours of driving. Mezcalitos is one of the most virgin parts of the island where you can find amazing beaches such as Ixpalbarco and a magnificent ruin called Castillo Real. Continuing the tour, you'll finish this great adventure with a Mexican lunch. You also have an optional guided snorkeling session included at Playa Uvas Beach Club.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Optional snorkeling at Playa Uvas beach club
- Snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- MARINE NATIONAL PARK ENTRANCE ($ 5 DLLS) PER PERSON
- Enjoy an easy pick up in downtown with two different meeting points from where you will be taken to the east side of the island.
Right there the guides will be waiting for you. They will explain how to use the Honda Semiautomatic TRX 250 ATV. Helmet is mandatory and the tour will then begin.
You will have at least two hours of driving along the Caribbean Seashore. The first stop will be at Xplabarco Ruins, after one hour of driving. The guides will explain some Mayan history and after relaxing time, you will jump back again into the ATV for another hour of driving in one of the most virgin sides of Cozumel Island.
Once you are back again in the starting point, you will be served a delicious local lunch (chicken fajitas). After lunch you can go snorkeling for about 30 minutes accompanied by a professional guide. Then, you will be taken back to downtown Cozumel.
Departure Point :Royal Village Shopping Center, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.