ATV Tour Žabljak Crnojevića
Embark on an ATV tour in Žabljak Crnojevića – a nature jewel which is breathtaking! Discover one of the most beautiful areas of the National Park Skadar Lake, the perfect harmony of nature and history.
Žabljak Crnojevića is on the list of recommendations of places to visit in numerous articles worldwide.
Once an important economic and commercial center, today this city – fortress preserves the influences of different architecture, which remained embedded in its walls, with the most noticeable Venetian influence.
The rich history of Montenegro is largely related to Žabljak Crnojevića.
Explore this place with Monte Mare Travel and enjoy the extraordinary harmony of nature and history where it is perfect.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus (driver with knowledge of English language)
- ATV tour – 2 hours
- ATV, fuel, helmets, instruction, rain and dust protective clothing
- Guide in English
- Road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visits to the bars and restaurants
- Travel health insurance
- Other non-program costs
- Extra fee for ATV ride on separately ATV vehicles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skadar Lake National Park, Skadar Lake National Park, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
We begin this tour in Žabljak Crnojevića, a settlement founded in the 10th century.
Our view will be lured by the remains of a fortress dating from the 15th century.
We head across the Ceklin field to the village of Dodoši, which is adorned with magical natural beauties, stone houses, narrow winding roads, cones… Unreal landscapes and authentic landscapes for years are attracting and delighting an increasing number of tourists visiting this area.
We continue towards the Kom Monastery, founded in 1415, the only monastery on the lake that was never damaged in the war. The monastery is home to Father Philip Klikovac, who looks forward to visiting people who come to this place.
From the monastery, take the road through the woods to Biševina – a paradise for the eyes, in search of wild horses with the option of refreshing by swimming in the lake.
After visiting the ruins of the fortress, which offers an impressive view of the fields and the lake from the raised hill, you can have a lunch at a restaurant with traditional specialties. You can make your own barbecue in the shade of the trees.
The end of the tour.
Note: ATV tour lasts 2 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation/stay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2020 - 10/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Terms: Minimum age: drivers – 18 years, passengers – 16 years Driving license: B category. Recommended equipment: sports shoes, multilayer clothing, wind jackets (depending on weather conditions).
- The organizer reserves the right to change the route according to the weather conditions!
- For separately ATV drive on different ATV vehicles price on request for extra fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- Availability: March - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.