ATV Tour Cenizaro Estate in Guanacaste
This ATV Tour is a life changing experience. This tour has a wide range of terrains, and you will see monkeys, birds, iguanas and much other wildlife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Snacks (fruits) and bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda El Cenizaro Tours & Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Costa Rica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda El Cenizaro Tours & Adventures, El Jobo, La Cruz 51001 Costa Rica
THe tour starts by giving you clear instructions on how to drive the ATV and giving you all the safety gear. The guides will take you for a test drive.
Right after the instructions you will start the adventure by going in the nature trails and start observing the wildlife in the trees and surroundings. Monkeys, birds, iguanas and much other wildlife can be spotted along the way. Remember you are at a Hacienda so you can keep an eye on the “Sabaneros” (cowboys) and wave at them, they are really friendly people.
Fruits and bottled of water will be available along the tour. You will be taken to the most high look-out point, to enjoy a breathtaking views of the ocean and if lucky enough and late afternoon, you might be able to enjoy the stunning sunsets.
Stop At: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
We will start the adventure by going in the nature trails and start observing the wild life in the trees and surroundings. Monkeys, birds, iguanas and much other wildlife can be spotted along the way. Remember you are at a Hacienda so you might want to keep an eye on the “Sabaneros” (cowboys) and wave at them as they are really friendly people!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hacienda El Cenizaro, 3km Oeste del Parque de La Cruz, 935, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.