Audio-Guided Tourist Train Ride in Toledo Admission Ticket
Explore Toledo with a ride in this tourist train. It goes around the city and offers an amazing scenery while you are comfortable seated. The audio-guide tell you the history of Toledo and the monuments you are passing by in 12 different languages.
Departing from The Alcazar of Toledo, see the famous Zocodover Square and the historic bridges Alcántara and San Martin. The train stops 5 minutes in the lookout point El Valle, take a picture from this place and you will remember your visit to Toledo forever.
Be inspired by the view of Cigarrales where Tagus river flows and protects Toledo. The train is the ideal way to get to know Toledo for adults, children and elder people. Moreover, the train is environmentally friendly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket to the tourist train. The train starts at 10:00 a.m.
What's excluded :
- Visit: Mirador del Valle, Carretera Circunvalacion, 45004 Toledo Spain
This look out point offers the greatest view of Toledo
Departure Point :Mirador del Valle, Carretera Circunvalacion, 45004 Toledo Spain
Departure Time :1/10/2021 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Audio
Organised by De Paseo