Audio Guided Walking Tour of Humayun's Tomb & Nizammudin Basti, Delhi
Humayun’s Tomb is a UNESCO World Heritage site- one of the most splendid Mughal era monuments, from where we lead you through the narrow, clamorous streets of Nizamuddin Basti another, very different tomb – the dargah of the famous Sufi saint Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia. This is a very unique experience of the Humayun tomb & Nizamuddin Basti.
The most special features of this experience are :
1. The App opens up new places and new stories for you in the same old cities.
2. Each walk is crafted like a masterpiece to offer an immersive experience to the traveller with the correct mix of history, culture, myth, food , through professional narration, with background scores of music, qawalli or sound affects here and there.
3. There is no need for you to depend on a guide - the traveller can take the walk anytime as per will, at his/ her own pace.
4. The content is developed by domain experts.
5. You pay once for three months and need not pay the guide repeatedly
per adult from
80 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Audio Guided Walking Tour Through HopOn India App
- The tour can be accessed multiple times up to a certain validity period
What's excluded :
- Entry Ticket for the Monument
- Headphones/Earphones (We request please carry your Headphones/Earphones)
- Hand Sanitizer (We suggest please carry Hand sanitizer)
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
We will be covering the below mentioned attractions on this tour:
1 Lawn inside the entry gate
2 Bu Halima’s Garden - Break in the wall
3 Bu Halima’s gate
4 West Gate
5 Bench on left
6 West Staircase
7 West Front Terrace
8 Main Tomb
9 Southern doorway
10 Barber’s Tomb & Nila Gumbad
12 Northern Wall
13 North Staircase
14 Bench near north Pavilion
15 West Gate
16 Arab Ki Sarai
17 Northern Gate of Arab Sarai
18 Isa Khan’s Tomb
19 Sabz Burz Traffic Island
20 Mouth of Underpass
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nizamuddin, Humayun's Tomb, Nizamuddin West, New Delhi, Delhi, India
We will be covering the below mentioned attractions in the Nozammudin Basti:
21 Markaz Gali Entrance
22 Chausath Khamba entrance
23 Chausath Khamba
24 Mirza Ghalib Tomb
25 Chausath Khamba
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Sabz Burj Circle, Sabz Burj Cir, Nizamuddin, Humayun's Tomb, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 11/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Chausath Khamba nizamuddin new delhi, Nizamuddin E Ln, Nizamuddin, Nizammudin West Slum, Slum, Nizamuddin West, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask. Maintain 1 - 1.5 meters distance from others. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer: (a) In the beginning, during and end of a tour, (b) After going to the bathroom and, (c) Before and after eating. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.