Audio Tours to Kernave UNESCO Archaeological site
Kernavė UNESCO archaeological site is situated 38km (24 miles) from Vilnius. The tour will last approximately 3 to 4 hours and when you will reach the destination, the driver will show you the way how to reach the hills, where you can spend around one hour exploring picturesque river valley with beautiful mounds, where the first Lithuanian capital used to be. After visiting the hills, you will have free time to have some snacks or buy souvenirs.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- How everything works:
1. You order a tour yourselve online or calling or in a hotel reception;
2. We pick you up from the place you live in Vilnius or the place you want to be picked up;
3. You choose the language in which you want to have an AUDIO tour, you can choose headphones or CD;
4. We reach the place you wanted to visit, in some places we provide maps and brochures and we show you around - what to see, where to eat, where to buy souvenirs, etc.;
5. We come back to Vilnius to the place we picked you up from.
Departure Point :Any place in Vilnius
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.