Aurora Borealis Viewing and Ice Fishing Adventure
Fairbanks Alaska ice fishing and aurora borealis viewing in a deluxe ice fishing cabin with electric and heat.
While you wait for the magical aurora to appear sip hot cocoa as fish tug on your line.
per adult from
What's included :
- Deluxe fishing cabin with electric and wood stove
- Hot grilled Reindeer Sausage on bun and drink
- Your fresh fish, seasoned and cooked
- Steaming hot cocoa
- Fishing poles and bait
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Chena Lake Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- Fishing license--Can be bought at tour start from guide for $25.00 cash.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chena Lake Recreation Area, Laurance Rd 3.5 miles to entrance from junction of Mistletoe Dr., North Pole, AK
At night your guide will help you catch fish through the ice as we wait for the magical aurora dance. Your guide will help you take pictures of the aurora borealis.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Chena Lake Recreation Area, 3780 Laurance Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety measures will be updated on 10 Nov 2020, when my adventures reopen.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.