Auschwitz & Birkenau Small Group Live Guided Tour with Hotel Pick Up Transport
Small group option and travel to Auschwitz with a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus, with max 22 passengers in a car. Take advantage of efficient organized Tour and visit World War II -Nazi Germany's Concentration Camp at Auschwitz Birkenau.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in central Krakow
- Traveling in Small Group up to 22 people
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- Professional and friendly English Guide
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Auschwitz II-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- Food or drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I, Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 11, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
On the first part of the tour, you will visit Auschwitz I Camp
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz II-Birkenau, Ofiar Faszyzmu 12, 32-600 Brzezinka, Poland
The Second Part of the tour is dedicated to another camp Birkenau.
This Camp is located 3km from the Auschwitz. We will go there by minibus.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Customer needs to provide their accommodation address in order to perfom hotel pickup. In case of lack of this information customer will be awaited at our meeting point at Garbarska 2 Street.Some of the hotels located in Kraków Old Town are in traffic restricted area and no direct pickup is available. In that case we provide a pickup from closest possbile pickup point.
Departure Time :3/4/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the second part at Birkenau Memorial Place. Please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- We will pick you up from the place where you will be staying, so please provide this information when booking.
- The maximum size of hand luggage is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. This is more or less the size of an A4 sheet. It's okay to have a small handbag or wallet with you. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum. Our driver will look after your luggage while you are away.
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.