Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour from Krakow with a private transport
Auschwitz symbol of the extermination of the Jews and the Nazi terror against European nations. Situated on the edge of Upper Silesia a part of Polish territory that was incorporated Third Reich after the outbreak of World War II, Auschwitz was the largest camp complex of the Nazi era. It also contained over 40 subs-camps, located primarily near German industrial plants. Auschwitz was established as a concentration camp in 1940, by order of Himmler, head of the SS and the German Police. The name Auschwitz also refers to three separate camps Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II-Birkenau and Auschwitz III-Monowitz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- Private car only for you
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
- Lunch pack
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery, Krakow 31-831 Poland
Transportation to both camps Auschwitz i and Auschwitz II Birkenau from Krakow.
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
You will visit both camps Auschwitz-Birkenau with English speaking guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly from your hotel, apartment. Pick up time will be between 08:00-09:00am (to be confirm one or two days before your trip).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2020 - 3/31/2021
6/14/2021 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
12/3/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Exact pickup times will be given at time of reconfirmation
- Please provide information at time of booking.Pickup from hotels located in the city center requires hotel name and address.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.