Auschwitz Birkenau - Individual Visit from Krakow
Unique option of visiting Auschwitz Birkenau Extrermination Camps for those who need more time and independance in visiting this special place. Transportation in a very small group directly from your hotel or apartment in Krakow. Early pick up tim guarantees fast and smooth entry and visit in Auschwitz Museum without wasting time in queues and crowds.
Once you arrive to Musuem, your driver will give you a guide book ( one per couple ) and explain you exactly where to go and what to see. Then you will walk around at your own pace reading all information from special plaques located on the tourist round at exhibitions. Please note these plaques are in English, Polish and Hebrew, so you need to be fluent in one of these languages to get all informations you need. After 2,5 hours spent in Auschwitz your driver will take you to Birkenau, where again will explain you the tourist route and all sites you should see there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry pass
- Guide book in English - one per couple,
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- WC fee before entry to Museum - 2PLN per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I, Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 11, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
In Auschwitz I, which is main Museal part you will spend 2 hours. At first driver will explain you where to go and what to see. You will receive a map with marked tourist route. Then you will go around at your own pace reading all information from special plaques available in 3 language ( English, Polish and Hebrew ).
Please remember to have your ID which is necessary to enter Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Auschwitz II Birkenau is at least 10 times larger than 1st Camp, however here there is less things to see. It's mostly huge Memorial site, where you will see wooden and brick barracks, unloading ramp, monuments as well as ruins of Gas Chambers and Crematoria.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Kraków. Please note some hotels are located in pedestrian zones, so you will need to walk 50-100 meteres to the van. At the end of the tour you will be dropped of the city centre.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.