Aussie Brewery Tours: The Sunday Session @ Mornington Peninsula
For $165pp your tour includes:
- Fantastic Venues: Visit 4 breweries, distilleries and cideries along the Mornington Peninsula.
- Gourmet Food: Fantastic and ample sized food (for a good drinking tour) with complimentary beer, wine or cider- dietary options are available but very limited. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Generous Tastings & Drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day.
- Small Group Touring: We enjoy small-group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people).
- Fantastic Variety: With dozens of beers and seasonal brews coupled with apple and pear ciders this tour has a fun range of products to try.
- The Best Guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.
- Fantastic Lunch
- Huge tasting sessions
- Complimentary drinks
- Day 1 : Best Itinerary EverAussie Brewery Tours love flexible touring, free from time constraints and overbearing guides. Forget the winery tour model – come in, have the smallest taste possible, then we will all stare at you awkwardly until you sign up to our wine club, buy a case and get out. Our tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite. We know when it is time to move on when there are more empty glasses than full glasses. The day is all-inclusive, with all your food, any nibblies, tasting paddles or hosted tasting sessions and complimentary drinks at some stops. We visit: Red Hill Brewery, Bass and Flinders, Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Hix Beer, St Andrews Brewery, Jetty Road Brewery, Mock Cider alongside other awesome venues!Meals :Lunch
DAYS, TIMES AND PICK-UP LOCATIONS
Runs: Sunday. Pick-up: 9am – 10am. Drop-off: 5.30pm – 6.30pm.
Departs from: Federation Square, St Kilda and central hotel pick-ups available. Note: We do not pick-up in the Mornington Peninsula.
Aussie Brewery Tours
Terms & Conditions
1. By booking and attending an event with Aussie Brewery Tours you are accepting these terms and conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
2. Full payment is required in full at the time of booking. Payment will be accepted by our online booking system or by alternate arrangement by contacting our offices. Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
a. All fares are in Australian currency.
b. Bank, merchant and booking fees of 1.2% apply for card transactions.
3. Our office must be advised by email (email@example.com) or phone (1300 787 039) of any cancellation or amendment to a booking. A cancellation, amendment or change is only accepted by us once we have confirmed this in the booking invoice or by writing.
4. Public event cancellation or rebooking (changing date) policy is as follows:
a. Between 0 (day of event) & 7 days no refund.
b. Between 8 & 14 days - 50% refund issued.
c. Greater than 15 days - 15% fee charged (85% refund).
d. All public events require a minimum number (6 persons - across at least two independent/non-related, direct bookings) to commence. If the minimum number of participants is not met, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In the event we cancel a booking, we will offer you an alternate date or product, reissue your gift card, or issue you with a full refund.
e. Tours cancelled or moved by us, purchased with gift cards will see the gift card reissued and the dates extended by up to 2 months.
f. We reserve the right to cancel any public tour event within 24 hours if required.
g. We will, when possible, work with customers to ensure we are transparent in our booking details, tour statuses and attempt to provide refunds if tours book up after cancellations.
5. For private and group events the following payment procedure and cancellation policy shall apply:
a. A 30% deposit per person is required for us to accept the booking. Dates and activities are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
b. The deposit for custom/private events is paid on a per person basis. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance owing is the total price, minus the deposit paid per the number of people attending. E.g. if a deposit is paid for 14 people and 12 people attend, the deposit for 2 people is forfeit.
c. A minimum number of people is required for a private event which will be stated in the order form. The minimum payment for a private event is the total of this minimum number of attendees otherwise it is the total of all attendees.
d. The price per person is set when the invoice is first created, and the deposit made. Adding people to the event does not change the per person price unless agreed upon.
e. The following cancellation policy applies:
i. Between 0-21 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
ii. 22+ days it will be refunded in full minus credit card fees, and/or deposits or fees paid to third parties that cannot be recovered.
f. The balance is required no later than 4 days before the event. If the balance is not supplied within this time frame we have the right to cancel the event without issuing a refund.
6. The following applies to our Tour Cards (gift cards):
a. Tour cards are not valid until they have been paid for in full.
b. Tour cards have an expiry of 12 months after their purchase date. All tours must be undertaken within this 12-month period.
c. We reserve the right to change the outline of tours as well as the tour price between when the card is purchased and redeemed.
d. Cards are redeemed by email, telephone or via our booking system.
e. Cards must be surrendered on the day of the tour.
f. Gift cards can only be used for tours run by Get Involved Experiences or Aussie Brewery Tours. They cannot be used for tours run by any of our affiliates or partners even if these are sold on websites or brochures owned by us.
g. Cards are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
h. Balances of gift cards, if any, are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on our tours without our express written permission.
8. We will be visiting working breweries. Australian occupational health and safety requires you to wear closed shoes in these areas. We strongly suggest that you do not wear sandals and thongs (flip-flops) as you may not be allowed on the brewery floor.
9. Any customer, client or guest who consumes or is suspected of consuming alcohol in a non-licensed area, can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund. A non-licensed area may include, but is not limited to:
a. Tour buses and vehicles.
b. Non-licensed areas of breweries or consuming BYO drinks on brewery properties.
c. Any public areas such as restrooms, parks or service stations the tour stops at.
10. Individuals are responsible for any damage inflicted on property during the tour:
a. A cleaning fee of between $250 and $1000 will apply to any spillage or excessive dirtiness found in any vehicle operated by us.
b. The full cost of any damage caused by a participant to any of our property or any venue property will be charged to the participant in full.
c. We reserve the right to charge you if we need to replace a vehicle for upcoming tours if it must be removed from the road due to damage or uncleanliness caused by participants on a tour.
d. We have the right to recharge your credit card for any damage occurred without authorisation from you.
11. At all times patrons must adhere to state and federal law in regard to lawful drinking practices. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
12. Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated. Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund
13. Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against the tour operator (Get Involved Experiences) because of the actions of a patron will be the sole responsibility of that person(s).
14. Get Involved Experiences strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate.
15. We accept no responsibility for and provide no refund for passengers who miss any part of the tour for any reason. This includes but is not limited to:
a. Passengers failing to be at designate pick up points at designated times,
b. Your pick-up location is changed, and we are not advised.
c. Passengers leaving the pick-up location due to our transport not being on time.
16. Buses will leave according to times stated on itineraries and will not wait for latecomers.
17. Drop-off times are an indication only. Get Involved Experiences are not responsibility for late arrival at any destination.
18. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
19. We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on or during the tour as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
20. We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues or suppliers.
21. Smoking is not permitted on our vehicles.
22. We reserve the right to take digital and film photographs and videos of people on our tour, to be used by us in advertising and marketing at our discretion.
23. These terms and conditions can be updated at any time and a live and up to date version can be found on our website: www.aussiebrewerytours.com.au
- We/us/our can mean: “Aussie Brewery Tours”, “Aussie Beer Tastings”, “Get Involved Experiences”.
- Event can mean: A tour, tasting or any other event run by Get involved experiences.
- Aussie Brewery Tours and Aussie Beer Tastings are Get Involved Experiences product.