Austin Speakeasy Cocktail Tour
You will visit the best SPEAKEASY bars in town and learn the history of the area and each cocktail lounge you visit.
Plus, you’ll enjoy priority access, premier seating, and underground craft cocktails from some of the best bartenders in town, featuring classic cocktails & speakeasy specialties.
Your guide will take care of all your access and reservations needed for seamless access and attention at each location. You will learn a little about the city of Austin as well as about the building and history of each our speakeasies. Your local guide will also be able to recommend cocktail choices based your your specific pallet and taste.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Reservations and Admittance
- Entry/Admission - The Driskill
- Entry/Admission - Floppy Disk Repair Co.
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Driskill, 604 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701-3212
We will attend at least three Speakeasies all within walking distance of the famous Driskill Hotel. Be prepared to walk through hidden doors, password protected clubs and VIP reservation only private booths in an old adult massage parlor. We will spend 45 minutes to an hour at each location.
Please note that these locations are not individually listed on this tour as to keep mystery and surprise.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Floppy Disk Repair Co., 119 E 5th St, Austin, TX 78701-3601
Our first location was originally started just for local industry folk and holds on to much of that culture. Hidden behind a sign showcasing a business that hasn't existed since probably the 90's you will need to be on the owners text list to be able to enter. This place prides itself on it friendly bartenders and high end cocktails.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Driskill - In the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, 604 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.