Austrian Apple Strudel Cooking Class including Lunch
Experience hands-on cooking of Austrians most popular dishes such as Apple Strudel, Salzburger Nockerl and Speck Dumpling. In the lessons you will be given the opportunity to cook on your own while being carefully guided by an experienced chef. The classes are in small groups in an extremely fun and relaxed environment.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Cooking ingredients
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Participants of this program will learn how to prepare an original Austrian Apple Strudel. During the class you will be guided by an experienced chef. Small Groups of 3 to 5 people will be asked to fully partake in all the stages of preparation. Activities such as stretching out the pastry can be a lot of fun and the whole experience of making the strudel is guaranteed to be as rewarding as enjoying the final outcome itself. Additional to the Apple Strudel, participants have the chance to try their hands on to one of the most famous and spectacular Dessert in Salzburg - the Salzburger Nockerl. The program also includes a traditional goulash soup for lunch which will be served before you get your own baked creations (vegetarian/vegan lunch option also available).
• Edelweiss Cooking School, Ursulinenplatz 9, Salzburg 5020 Austria
• goulash soup or lentil stew
• apple strudel & salzburger nockerl
Departure Point :Ursulinenpl. 9, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- maximum 10 people per class, every reservation has its own working station
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.