Austrian Dinner with a Local Family in Vienna
Join Vienna locals Pia and her family for an adventure through Austrian authentic cuisine. This friendly family will welcome you into their home where you can try their signature traditional dishes with a modern twist. They will also expertly pair local wines coming from Pia's sister winery with their homecooked menu! During this fun evening, you'll not only enjoy a delicious dinner but also learn about Austrian culture, food and gems in Vienna. A not to be missed experience!
• The classic Austrian dinner will be served "à la française" (the dishes will be served in bowls and everyone will serve themselves at the table)
• Aperitif, wine, and digestif are included, and the wine comes from Pia's family's winery in Burgenland
• Pia's apartment and artist-studio is located between Prater and Stephansplatz
• Communal dining for up to 8 people
• Kid Friendly
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-Course Dinner
- Digestif, Wine, Aperitif, Sparkling Wine
- Dine in a local family's home
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a traditional Austrian dinner made with produce from the host's brother's organic farm and foraged herbs and mushrooms, combining classic cuisine with her own personal touch.
Local host Pia grew up on a farm in the Austrian mountains, and has lived in many places like New York, Rome, Cairo. Now she has settled down in Vienna, where she lives with her family.
• Austrian sparkling wine & homemade elderberry syrup
• Semolina dumpling soup
• Meat & Side Dishes - Meat pie stuffed with vegetables and meat or Tongue (beef) with potato puree or "Tafelspitz" (boiled beef - the Emperors favorite)
• Cake or Homemade Schaumrolle
Departure Point :Praterstraße, 1020 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.