Authentic Oporto Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Savor the rich heritage and flavors of Oporto on this 3 hours walking tour of the authentic city, with a wine tasting. Stroll through the historic city center, experiencing the highlights of Oporto. Revel in the city’s stunning art and architecture, from the Middle Ages to the present day. Indulge in its traditional gastronomy and enjoy its local specialty, port wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Meet your guide in front of Porto's town hall, or opt for a hotel pick-up and drop-off. Begin your tour of the historic city center in the Aliados, home to Oporto’s Town Hall. Continue to the Bookstore Lello, famous for its influence on J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
Discover the Clérigos Tower, one of Oporto’s tallest monuments. Then visit the S. Bento Railway Station, where you can see renderings of medieval Portuguese battles carved in the tiles. After visiting the heart of the city, your tour will end with a visit to the port wine cellars, where you can enjoy tasting the region’s specialty, port wine, before returning to your departure point.
The tour can be customized according to tour members’ preferences. For an additional fee, you can schedule an optional lunch ahead of time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is facing the Town Hall of Porto (Praça General Humberto Delgado).
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.