Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class
Experience of cooking an authentic paella of Valencian and enjoying the pleasures of our gastronomy in a sea of sensations. Set in a typical Valencian farmhouse in a large, pleasant and truly memorable setting.This wonderful location is ideal for a unique experience. Enjoy the Mediterranean light, the Natural Park of Albufera, which is immersed in a vast wealth of rice paddies and surrounded by orange trees. There you will find "Huerto de Consuelin", the perfect place to enjoy the Valencian countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- English and Spanish translator.
- Meeting point pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Beverages & Appetizer
- Cooking equipment
What's excluded :
- Spend a fun paella day as we valencians do.
We will pick you up at meeting point (Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 4) and go to the country house near the Albufera Natural Park. Once we get there,what better than having a snack while we explore the surroundings.
Time to dress up as chefs and start with the class, admiring the wonderful views and cooking the authentic paella.
Halfway through the process, while the paella is simmering, we will take a break to taste typical tapas.
Time to add the rice and discover many valencian traditions and habits.
But not everything is going to be work! The reward is sharing sensations, flavors, experiences, anecdotes ... and of course enjoying your delicious paella.
• Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002, Valencia Spain
• Paella valenciana
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to pick up: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, nº4. 46002, Valencia.Ports
- Valencia Port
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable
- A minimum of two adults required per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age 18.
- When making the reservation you have to indicate the pick-up address
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.