Auttiköngäs & Korouoma Waterfalls Summer Hiking Trails
Auttiköngäs is a dream-come-true destination for day trip visitors! The whole area is surrounded by beautiful old forests, but also the Korouoma canyon is an incredible experience at summer time! This full-day hiking combo also includes a campfire BBQ. Remember to bring your camera!
Guide will pick you up and drive you to Auttiköngäs area, where you will have your first stop and hiking. You will have the chance to admire the famous Auttiköngäs Waterfalls. The area´s main sight and attraction is the 16-meter-high Falls. The forest in the Auttiköngäs area is so old that it can be called primary or virgin forest. A short stop will be made for warm berry juice before the departure to the Korouoma Canyon.
After a short break its time for explore Korouoma Canyon. Korouoma is a millions of years old fracture valley in the bedrock. At the center of the valley, it forms a magnificent gorge that drops over a 100 meters below its surrounding terrain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auttikongas, Along route 81, Rovaniemi 97655 Finland
The Auttiköngäs nature trail runs across one of Finland's most spectacular waterfalls, through peaceful old-growth forest to a hilltop with views over Taiga forests.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Korouoma Canyon, Saukkovaarantie, Posio 97815 Finland
Korouoma is a millions of years old fracture valley in the bedrock. At the center of the valley, it forms a magnificent gorge that drops over a 100 meters below its surrounding terrain. The hiking trails of Korouoma offer monthly changing views all year round! In the summer, unique flora and fauna, impressive boulder soils and the serpentine River Korojoki amaze hikers and create great opportunities for bird watching, nature photography and recreational fishing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arctic Circle Snowmobile park, Joulumaantie 5, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.