Awesome Stand Up Paddleboard/Snorkel Adventure to an Island
Our Stand Up Paddleboard/Snorkel tour combines many things that are unique to beautiful Costa Rica. Stunning beaches where we start and finish, a deserted island, enjoying the ocean on a paddleboard, snorkelling, seeing iguanas and exploring the tide pools and seeing starfish . Bring your GoPro and get some and memories. This tours is guided by our certified professional instructors to ensure you have the best experience of you vacation here in Costa Rica.
A minimum of 2 people are required and if children under the age of 12, they will ride along on the paddleboards instead of having their own.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddleboards and paddle and rashguards
What's excluded :
For this amazing stand up paddle board/snorkel combo tour we start with a 5-10 lesson/refresher on the beach before heading out to a small deserted island. (Please note- minimum 2 people). It is a leisurely 20-25 minute paddle out to the island. Once there you will be able to experience the local iguanas who come to visit us, snorkel in the cove and see the colorful fish, possibly small sting rays, octopus and puffer fish, explore the tide pools and see starfish and enjoy the small deserted beach. While enjoying the 1 hour at the island we will give you fresh pineapple and ice water to rehydrate. This is a great place to get away from it all and enjoy a small slice of your own private paradise. Great for beginner and intermediate stand up paddle boarders. For young children (under age 12), we typically will have them ride along with the instructor.
Departure Point :Playa Penca, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up for free locally at all hotels and homes from Playa Grande to Potrero (LasCatalinas) and for a small charge elsewhere. If you have a car feel free to meet us at our launch spot on stunning Playa Penca.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/6/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.