Ayung River Rafting with 2 hours Spa Experience
Enjoy a full-day incredible rafting experience in Bali with a professional guide. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in a private vehicle. This cool activity includes all of the necessary safety equipment for your benefit. At the end of your rafting experience you can enjoy lunch at the restaurant on the edge of rice fields. Enjoy 2 hours Balinese spa after rafting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all necessary safety equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 hours Balinese spa
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
Ayung River is the longest river on the island of Bali. It runs for 75-kilometers from the Northern mountain ranges and discharges into the Badung Strait at Sanur near Denpasar City. Enjoy an incredible and fun rafting experience and feel the sensation of conquering the rapids of the river with family and friends. At the end of this fun adventure you will be escorted to the restaurant which overlooks the stunning rice field with plenty of shower facilities complete with soap, shampoo, towels, changing rooms and bathrooms. After you have had a shower you will enjoy lunch which includes delicious Indonesian dishes at the restaurant.
Next you will taken to coffee & spices garden to enjoy the famous Luwak (Civet) coffee that is grown by the local farmers.
Relax your body after rafting activities with Balinese massage, enjoy 2 hours Balinese spa with the finest natural ingredients for your body. Traditional Balinese massage is a mix of classic massage, acupuncture and aromatherapy.
Your tour is finished when the driver drove you back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in South Bali area (Kuta,Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud)Ports
- port of benoa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.