Ba Na Hills - Golden Bridge Via Cable Car & Monkey Mountain Private Guided Tour
TOUR PROGRAM :
07:30 am : Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills .we will take a ride via Cable Car & spend about 25 Minutes on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge, wine cellar, Flower garden and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery & Photo Opportunity
Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west,
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you to Have Lunch at Local Restaurant.
After That we go to visit Lady Buddha Statue on Monkey Mountain. It is the Tallest Buddha Statue in Viet Nam, with good Feng Shui :One side is Mountain & Other Side is Ocean. You can Take nice Pictures & enjoy Stunning Views.
Finish The Tour & Bring back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ba Na cable Car ride Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private Car or Minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
lady Buddha statue with 67 metres high on Monkey Mountain, Facing to Ocean
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.