Bacalar Private Charter Shore Excursion
Memorable experience with personalized attention.
Worry free shore excursion with the guarantee of returning back to your cruise ship in time.
Native staff with more than a decade of experience in the field.
Breathtaking unspoilde Lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Taste fresh local fruits on the road
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
Admire the beauty of the Seven Colors lagoon of Bacalar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Learn about the history of the maya caribbean. Visit the San Felipe fortress and its well curated Museum dedicated to the history of pirates and mayans.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Bacalar Mexico
Visit the amazing Cenote Azul, glimpse of the sacred underground rivers that mayan people believed to be a sacred world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Paseo del Puerto 1180, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
After disembarking, find the exit of the shopping complex of the cruise terminal. Cross the parking lot and you will find the exit next to a yellow roundabout. We are located half block from the parking area on the left side walk. Look for Mayan Trips check- in office. Ports
- Costa Maya Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We select secluded lagoon venues to avoid being close to other groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.