In our daily life we all suffer from back pain and, part of them, come from postural vices and bad postures. These pains can be prevented with proper toning of the muscles involved in our posture and that is what it is about doing in these classes, all guided by a professional physiotherapist.
per adult from
What's included :
- Material needed to perform the exercises.
What's excluded :
- Physiotherapy treatments.
Exercise by performing gymnastic exercise circuits, which are changing periodically, the muscles in general focusing on those muscle groups that intervene in our postural disposition. Two weekly classes of one hour each. Monthly payment.
Departure Point :Calle Covadonga, 5, 33690 Lugo de Llanera, Asturias, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.