Badwaiyan Village Safari from Hurghada
Explore the desert, climb on a quad and ride a camel. Visit a Bedouin village and learn more about culture and traditions of the desert people.
- Bedouin village
- Camel Riding
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour with a private guide
- Small Bottled water during your tour
- Dinner in local restaurant
- Oriental show, fire show & belly dancer.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tours From Hurghada
What's excluded :
- Beverages on Meals or any personal expenses
- Any Item not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours From Hurghada, Hurghada Egypt
Experience a fantastic adventure far away from mass tourism in this day trip from Hurghada. Get a pickup from the hotel and bring to Quad station. Here you will learn about the four-wheeled vehicles and you can familiarize yourself with your vehicle.
Then you have one hour for a fast ride through the desert. Navigate over sand dunes and through the canyons that run through this unique landscape. You reach a small Bedouin village, where you have the opportunity to explore the desert a little more relaxed on the back of a camel.
You can also visit the herb shop and let yourself be enchanted by the aroma of freshly baked bread in the bakery. Stroll through the streets and visit a traditional weaving, a magnificent mosque and admire the Bedouin homes. Enjoy the beautiful sunset in the desert of a small hill and follow the rhythm of the Bedouin.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup Clients from all Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season (Month of May till end of October)
- Hats and Sunglasses
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- Experience a unique quad safari in the desert
- keep traveling to a Bedouin village
- Enjoy a traditional Bedouin tea
- Learn about the Bedouin close
- Dare to ride on the camel
- you will be enchanted by the sunset in the desert
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.