Baja Surf Trips
Take an amazing, all inclusive surf trip to Baja. Learn how to surf on uncrowded waves, camp on a beautiful private, oceanfront property, meet new people, make lifelong friends. Want a weekend away but don't want the hassle of planning and buying your gear? Have you always wanted to go to Mexico but don't want to go alone? Are all the Baja excursions too expensive? This trip is designed to make you feel like you are heading out on a road trip with a group of ten of your best friends.
per adult from
1 to 3 days
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner, Beer, Coffee, Breakfast, and healthy snacks are provided. Only food or drinks eaten out is not.
- Surfboards, Wetsuits, snorkel gear
- Camping Gear
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rosarito, Rosarito, Baja California
We will then cross the border into Mexico surfing, sight seeing, taco eating, and beer drinking in Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, K38, and La Fonda depending on what the wind and swell is doing as we are chasing the best waves.
For our Surf Camp Packages we provide surfboards, wetsuits, and three one hour lessons.
We will arrive at a private campsite outside of Ensenada in time to watch the sunset as we eat our dinner cooked over the fire. Campfire games and live music are always part of the agenda so come prepared to share your favourite song or game.
We try to choose the lowest wait time and quickest border crossing point but always be prepared to be waiting an average of 2-3 hours.
We will drop everyone off in front of the USA Hostel in Ocean Beach unless a pre arranged drop off is arranged.
All Food, Camping Gear, and Transport is included. Boards and wetsuits can be available upon request as well!
Departure Point :Samesun Ocean Beach - San Diego, 4961 Newport Ave, San Diego, CA 92107, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers are expected to be at the pick up/departure location 15 min before the time agreed upon. If they cannot and have not contacted YES Adventures then we will depart in order to stay on schedule.Airports
- San Diego Intl Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.