Bali Heavenly Gate & Royal Spring
Visit Lempuyang, is complex of seven temples whose first temple, is so famous that people are waiting patiently for the turn to take picture between its split ‘Gate of Heaven’ facing the majestic Mount Agung.
Continue to Tirta Gangga water garden built on 1946 during the reign of Karangasem King, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem.
Lunch will be served inside Tirta Gangga complex with view over the garden.
Depending on your preference and hotel location, we will take you to the beach Virgin Beach or waterfall before returning to hotel.
Virgin Beach is the beach has lovely sand and crystal clear water make the beach so tranquil and picturesque OR ukad Cepung waterfall,, unlike any other waterfalls in Bali, does not flow into a river, stream or jungle, but it flows gently down the cliffs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the following areas: Nusa Dua, sanur, kuta, seminyak, Ubud
- English-speaking guide (other language is subject to availability)
- Entrance, toll and parking fees
- Bottled water and cold towel/wet tissue
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pick up at around 8:00 a.m. from your up to Pura Lempuyang. Perched on a hilltop on the side of 1058m Gunung Lempuyang, a twin of neighboring 1175m Gunung Seraya, it is one of Bali’s nine directional temple which is responsible for the east means there are always faithful Balinese in meditative contemplation. Lempuyang is complex of seven temples whose first temple, is so famous that people are waiting patiently for the turn to take picture between its split ‘Gate of Heaven’ facing the majestic Mount Agung.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Continue to Tirta Gangga water garden built on 1946 during the reign of Karangasem King, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Enjoy 1.2hectare of water garden featuring pools, pond and fountain surrounded by neatly cut lawn adorned with steppingstones, koi pond, statues and tropical garden.Lunch will be served inside Tirta Gangga complex with view over the garden.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your hotel name for the pick up location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by PT. Smailing Tour and Travel Service