Balkan Loop Tour Sofia - Nis - Skopje Sofia
After more than 10 years of experience and after having met many many travelers from all over the world, our team came up with the idea to offer this busy but colorful tour to Serbia and Macedonia from Sofia. You will have the chance to understand and see why Balkan countries are different than the rest of Europe and why Balkan people have more history than they can handle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation in Skopje /3* hotel/
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • We begin our tour at 8:00 from Sofia with a relaxed scenic drive to the West along the Balkan range (Stara planina or Old mountain) to the Serbian-Bulgarian border and in about 2 hours we reach the beautiful historic town of Nis. We will explore the city's heritage and we will have lunch in some restaurant in the old part. After another stroll on the main street and park, we will continue our road trip South to Macedonia and overnight there.
• The next morning after a good breakfast we will pay a visit to Skopje's center and highlights. After a nice lunch we will proceed with a 4 hour trip back to Sofia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.