Ballestas Islands and National Reserve / 9 hour tour from Ica-Huacachina
Come and enjoy this beautiful excurtion to Paracas which includes a visit to Ballestas Islands by speed boat and a tour through Paracas national reserve. This is a great trip you can do from Ica, Huacachina or Paracas. If you like nature this tour is definitely for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hour in a speed boat tour to Ballestas Islands
- 4 hour tour into the Paracas national reserve
What's excluded :
- Entrace fee to the duck and the national reserve (6 USD per person)
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
The fantastic Ballestas Islands boat tour is a vibrant and colorful excursion in Paracas, with this tour you can see sea lions and endangered Humboldt penguins. For 2 hours you will come face-to-face with these amazing animals in their original habitation while you are on a speedboat.
Occasionally, it is even possible to see dolphins and whales. Obviously, this tour is a spectacular choice for animal lovers and birdwatchers. In addition to the animals named before, a broad range of seabirds also call these rocky islands their home. You may see and hear pelicans, boobies, red-footed Guanay cormorants and a lot other kinds of birds.
While you are on the speed boat, you can take a look to a mysterious geoglyph, similar to the Nazca Lines, that was made on a big sand cliff 1,000 years ago. This is the famous "Candelabro" and it remains the source of much speculation and controversy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
The Paracas National Reserve tour is a great choice for travelers who are looking for a cool excursion in a nice setting. In this excursion, the attraction is the wildlife, beauty of the ocean, nice beaches and desert landscapes.
In this tour you will enjoy red-sand beaches, incredible cliffs and coastal dunes. Your English speaking tour guide will explain about the Paracas Culture, who survived at this desert for centuries and named the town Paracas because that word means “storm of sand” in their old language.
In this tour you also can see flamingos coming to feed during most of the year, although to protect the flamingos we will need to stay far away from them. Almost finished the tour, travelers will have a chance to eat a lovely fresh seafood lunch at a restaurant inside the National Reserve Paracas.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their hotels, hostels in Huacachina or from the center of Ica. If your accommodation is quite far we can define a meeting point in Ica which can be the main square of the city.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.