Balmoral tour from Inverness
Balmoral Castle & Royal Lochnagar Distillery Tour From Inverness
Before stopping at the castle we will stop at the crathie kirk church for 30 mins before going on to Balmoral Estate.
In 2020 the grounds, gardens, exhibitions, gift shop and cafe will be open to the Public on a daily basis from 1st April until 31st July. Opening times are from 10.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m. however please note that the last recommended admission is at 4.30 p.m.
We recommend that you set aside at least one and a half hours for your visit to Balmoral. This will give you time to visit the grounds, gardens, exhibitions, gift shop and the Pipers Hall Cafe.
You will have access to the formal and vegetable gardens, the exhibitions in the stable area and largest room in the Castle, the Ballroom.
Their is also a audio handset tour, which is available in English together with Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish translations. The audio tour is only available for admissions before 4.30 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Crathie Kirk
- Entry/Admission - Balmoral Castle
- Entry/Admission - Royal Lochnagar Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crathie Kirk, Close to Balmoral Castle, Ballater Scotland
your first stop
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balmoral Castle, Ballater AB35 5TB Scotland
The main attraction on this tour
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Royal Lochnagar Distillery, Ballater AB35 5TB Scotland
to finsih your day trying the royal lochnagar whisky and a tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.