Bamboo River Rafting & Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
This is a great way to enjoy Jamaica. Relax on a bamboo river raft or Climb the world-renowned Dunn's, River Falls. Who knows, you might even have the Jamaica Chuck Norris as your tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Bamboo raft ride down the Martha Brae river that flows out of the cockpit country and winds its way down to the sea at Falmouth. From rafters rest your raft captain will take you on a gentle two hours ride through the lush vegetation. You can stop for a swim or buy drink or craft items from some enterprising locals who set up shop on the banks of the river.
This is a journey enjoyed by young painting contractors and the not so young. Your tour includes a complimentary welcome fruit drink on arrival and a visit to Miss Martha’s herb garden for a presentation of Jamaican herbs famous for their medicinal properties.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
An unforgettable tour along Jamaica’s scenic North Coast takes you east of the Island, a quick stop at the Columbus park dating back to the 16th century. Then on to the world-renowned Dunn’s River Falls.
Beautiful cascading waterfalls. A truly outstanding treasure offering 600 feet of climbing pleasure for thousands of visitors and locals every year, it is arguably Jamaica’s most popular and famous attraction. Here, we offer a peek at the history, beauty and more that Dunn’s River Falls has to offer. Check out the best pipe repair clamps.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is done in the main lobby of each resort and at the independent freelance area of each port.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.